Open House Perth visitors will have the opportunity to experience the following at The Old Mill:
- A presentation on the Old Mill site’s indigenous history and links to colonial conflict in the region
- Children’s story time in the Cottage
- Small group tours to the upper level of the Mill
- Historic sports and games on the lawn
- Sausage sizzles and other food options
GUIDED TOURS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
THIS TOUR RUNS FOR APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES.
A MAXIMUM OF FOUR PLACES CAN BE BOOKED PER PERSON PER TOUR SESSION.
This tour is for people aged 10 years and older. Participants will be asked to sign a waiver, available on-site.
*Due to the nature of the structure, this tour is not wheelchair accessible. Accessible activities will be available at ground level to enjoy without a booking.